Product Care and Service
Your Deror jewellery is dedicate and requires care and attention. We recommend the following daily considerations, so that it is preserved as long as possible:
Protecting Your Jewellery
- Be sure to handle your jewellery with care.
- Remove your jewellery when washing your hands or using corrosive products that could permanently damage precious metal, stones or pearls.
- Take your regular activities into consideration when wearing your jewellery, including potential for impact.
- Keep your jewellery away from intense sources of heat and extreme temperature changes.
- Avoid any contact with cosmetic or household products, since they contain ingredients that could discolour your jewellery.
Cleaning Your Jewellery
- Clean them with a damp cloth, using neither soap nor detergent.
- Do not recommend using silver polishing liquid or any chemicals on your jewellery.
Storing Your Jewellery
- Store your jewellery in an individual case, in Ziplock bag or in the separate compartment of a jewellery box. Chains should be closed, wrapped up and laid flat so as to avoid the formation of knots.
- Store them separately in an individual case. They could potentially be damaged by light, heat or by contact with soap or detergents.
Special Care for Pearls
- If you wear your pearls regularly, have their stringing checked once a year.
- Avoid spraying perfume, chemicals and cleaning agents on pearls.